Where do I park and access The Kingsport Greenbelt?
There are many parking areas to access The Greenbelt in Kingsport.
- The Exchange Place on Orebank Road
- East Stone Commons behind Pet Smart
- Reedy Creek Terrace near Starbucks
- Brookhaven Drive
- Holston Medical Center on West Ravine Street
- Holston Valley Drive
- Cloud Park / Center Street
- Riverfront Park on Netherland Inn Road has several parking areas
Are there restrooms along The Kingsport Greenbelt?
Permanent restrooms are located at Cloud Park and Riverfront Park (open seasonally). Portolets are provided at various locations along the trail.
Whom do I need to contact about The Kingsport Greenbelt?
You may contact The Kingsport Greenbelt offices by calling Kingsport Parks and Recreation at 423-224-9457
Is there security along The Kingsport Greenbelt?
The Kingsport Police Department perform periodic patrol of The Kingsport Greenbelt.